Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Let your heart sparkle


Hi there! Today I am sharing a card with lots of sparkle and bright summer colors.




In real life the iridescent sparkle is really beautiful.
The color scheme and the sketch are from MFT and I just love them!
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny




I am also entering this card into the following challenges:


Hallo und herzlich willkommen. Diesmal zeige ich euch eine Karte mit viel Glitzer und knalligen Sommerfarben. In Realität funkelt die Karte so wunderschön, ich wünschte die Fotos würden dies besser zeigen…
Die Farbkombination und der Sketch kommen von MFT.
Ich hoffe, dass meine Karte euch gefällt.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!

Liebe Grüsse

Jinny

1 comment:

Jessica K said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the fun colors! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts!

Jess - DT

An Easter Treat Holder

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our ...